I'm so glad now that the news is out to everyone! I can now blog about our pregnancy journey and not have to keep it a secret any longer. Not that we kept it in too long...I'm only seven weeks along! We just couldn't wait to share our good news with our friends and family. It's been a long time coming.
So far the pregnancy has been pretty normal, other than some low progesterone/high HCG numbers. My OB has me on a hormone supplement to try to even those out and I'm going for an early ultrasound next week, January 27. I'll be 8 weeks along and rumor has it that it might be possible to hear the baby's heartbeat! Michael and I have been reading week by week about the development of the baby...it's so amazing how much has happened already. And yet so far to go. I'm really looking forward to the second trimester where everyone keeps telling me the nausea and fatigue go away and I'll be full of energy. That'll be a welcome change!
We have lots to do to prepare for baby, but are trying to soak in these early moments. It's going to be a huge year for the Andrejczyks!

1 comment:
we're so excited for you two!!! Its a huge blessing that your OB caught the low hormones quickly and was able to get you supplements- a friend of ours also takes hormones when pregnant and is currently 8 weeks along!! :)
I look foward to following your journey and rejoicing in the miracle of this baby!
Post a Comment