I consider my husband to be one of the most intelligent people I know. He can formulate a thought and deliver a conviction clearly and concisely every time, and I respect that about him and is one of the things that initially attracted me to him. It's a trait that runs throughout his siblings (Michael being the eldest of six) and makes for lively and always thought-provoking discussions. When we were home for Thanksgiving I took a post-dinner walk with my sister-in-law, Lynn, and had one of the most mind-stimulating conversations I'd had in a long time. And it was completely organic, not a topic being forced out for the sake of making small talk...she has such a unique perspective on life. I love listening to her.
And it's that way with all of his siblings. Bob, in particular, (Michael's only brother who is my age, married to a lovely, Godly lady and has a gorgeous daughter and baby on the way) has a way with words and a passion for God's Word that is rare. This is a man who has been blessed with an extremely sharp mind, a desire to seek out God's direction and will, and the passion to share his knowledge with others in what I assume is a desire to push others along towards better understanding of the Father.
So I encourage you to jump in on the conversation begun on my friend Chris' blog. Go to the the post titled "The Mission" and read Bob's comment. It sounds like Chris wants to continue the discussion with Bob, and honestly, I hope he does, for our benefit as well as his. Bob really knows his stuff and thankfully shares it willingly with others.
Anyway, just thought you might be interested in joining in the discussion about hunting for churches. You can read Bob's comment on my post titled "Church Hunt" from February as well.
To my Andrejczyk siblings...I love and admire each of you, Kelly, Robin, Bob, Lynn and Lisa for your intelligence, your individual-ness, your kindness and welcoming of me into your family, and for just being you. I say it all the time, I truly have been blessed with an out-of=this-world set of in-laws!
5 comments:
Hey, you're not so bad yourself.
We wish we could see you and Mike more, but distance and wildly conflicting schedules make that difficult. I guess that makes the holidays that much sweeter, right?
Hope you are enjoying bacholerette week.
Bob
Can't say I disagree with him on much! :-)
It's the Polish genes. ;)
Love those Andrejczyks! I think I will crash your next family gathering :)
So glad Mike's home! I miss you like crazy lately, Bex! Love you! me
Post a Comment