Friday, February 22, 2008

First South Jersey Snow Day!

Michael and I have been anxiously waiting our first snow storm in Camden, and it came overnight last night. We woke up to this winter wonderland, which lasted until about 3 when the rain washed the majority of it away. School was cancelled in the city today, which gave Michael a relaxing day at home. I went into work and enjoyed an extremely productive day as I was one of 3 on my team who showed up. I was happy to blast my music (Pandora radio, Alicia Keys style!) and plow through the pile on my desk.

Meanwhile, Michael took these pics around our house! Enjoy!


The view of our backyard and the "river" behind us. We love having a yard, but can't really use it much in the summer as there is a nasty string of mosquitos who breed around here...the kind that swarm your ankles and eat you up in about 1 minute flat. Nasty. But it's nice in the winter!
Our neighbor's backyard...also part of our view from the nursery and bathroom on our second floor.
The little place we call home!

1 comment:

Erin Mary said...

yay for snow! (but I'll be cheering even more when Spring is here...)