
Atop the Hoover Dam...it was super hot, and super bright. But very gorgeous.

We did the inside tour, which was really interesting, and walked along the top of the dam. That's about where I petered out from the heat and Michael continued on his own...into the other state, back to NV...thrilling.

AAAaaaahhh...back in nice, cool Vegas! I loved the fountain show at the Bellagio. Loved it. We stood there for over an hour and watched 5 of them. I am not ashamed to admit I cried at the first one..it was like a ballet, it really was beautiful. Then we laughed when they did "Proud to be an American" and the guy next to us sang the whole thing out loud.

Okay, so when we were on our dime as opposed to the church's...we stayed at the Motel 6. Ick. That's a pastor's salary for you!

This is the closest Michael has gotten to being in Paris!
No comments:
Post a Comment