This was a trip that our church sent us on to attend the AG Children's Pastors Conference. While we had already given our pastor our notice that we were moving to Camden, he wanted us to go anyway. It was very generous of them to send us at all, and we enjoyed every minute of it. (Plus, I didn't get sick on the plane for the first time in my life!) The posts are backwards, meaning this is the "last" one of random pics from our last day there.
They have a great elevated train system...much like Disney, which is where we honeymooned.
Venice, Italy. Or really, Las Vegas...but it sure felt like Venice!
We wandered to the bad end of the strip one night to check out the "Tropicana" tower...Michael did one of their sickening rides on the roof while I stayed close to the inside walls of the observation deck. I'm not really afraid of heights, it was that the whole building shook with the rides going above. Creepy. But we got to ride the fastest elevator in the world. (Also, I didn't throw up after that. This was a pretty monumental trip for me, motion sickness-wise.)
Bumped into Michael Jordan. Stopped to say hello for our nephews. (Madame Tousoeuaiosis' wax museum) (hey, what can I say, I don't do French.)
1 comment:
I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment