I forgot to post this earlier, but after my second interview with the "Candidate Care" division of Human Resources at Campbell's, I've been offered the job! I'll still be a contractor with the temporary placement agency, but it's a great position and should turn into a direct hire to Campbell's Company in 3-6 months. At the very least, I know I have work for that time! I'll be doing mostly scheduling of candidates who come in for interviews with Campbell's execs...so I'll be booking flights/trains, scheduling interviews with different hiring managers and basically being a "front face" of the company. It's a very fast-paced job which I'm excited about. And it's something that relates to the real world....getting people jobs (even though they're mostly executive level positions). I'm really excited about the opportunity and am really hoping it becomes permanent. Campbell's has a great day-care center on-site run by Bright Horizons, a fitness center and lots of other great benefits and perks for the working family. (And eventually, we will have need for the childcare, God willing.)
So thanks for your prayers! They've been "m'm good"!
No comments:
Post a Comment