Just got an email from Vicki (my dad's wife) saying Meemaw just went into the hospital again this morning. The nursing home sent her in during breakfast with high blood pressure and fluid in her lungs. She's been admitted to the ICU. Mike, DD and I have plans to go see her over Labor Day, selfishly, I hope we still can. Pray with us for God's will to be done. If it's her time to "fly away", I know she'll be greeted with the words of our Saviour "Well done, good and faithful servant."
I've had the lyrics to Jason Harrod's song "Fly Away" in my head all day (yes, it's because its' ALL I've been listening to!)..."When I fly away, I will be unbound. When I fly away, I'm nowhere to be found. Windows, rapturous windows, blue, infinite blue. End and endless, could it be that I was meant for you?...When I fly away, I won't be afraid. When I fly away, I will be remade."
No comments:
Post a Comment