Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!


Well, in 16 months, anyway! My gift to myself for my 30th will be running the Philadelphia Half-Marathon. I checked out the website for the Philly Half Marathon (http://www.philadelphiamarathon.com/) and am excited to be joining the Campbell's gym today so I can start training! I can't run outside by myself in Camden for obvious reasons, so it'll be good to be able to have access to a treadmill. I'm planning on checking out ther Fusion Pilates class on Wednesday mornings and their Spinning class on Friday mornings (Val, aren't you happy?).


Thirteen miles, here I come! Thanks for the idea, Deebers!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Becky!

Go you! That sounds awesome!
I've just started reading your blog so I have some catching up to do. But seems like you two are doing very well. Keep up the writing . . . people are reading. Also keep us posted on your Meemaw. Love ya!

DD said...

Can't wait!!! You are going to KICK BUTT! And I am going to be there to kick your butt, just in case... ;) Just kidding! I know you can do it!

Jenny said...

Awesome Bec! What a great Idea. So proud of you.