Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Better Changes!

Yesterday afternoon I was offered the job at Campbell's! I'm waiting on the offer letter to be presented to me, but will definately be accepting! Finally...a real, permanent job!

And...tonight I start school! On the road (2-3 years to complete) to getting my bachelor's, finally!

Plus...as an added bonus, it's been a very rainy few months here in south Jersey, which THRILLS me, seriously, because I LOVE rainy days. I really, really do. Hot weather I hate so I'm enjoying this rain while it lasts!

All very good things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. How exciting!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Bec! Everything seems to be moving right along for you guys. I'm happy to see that. Love you and miss you...maybe, just maybe we can actually chat on the phone soon?? Oooh what a treat that would be for us. Ha Ha.

Melissa Winchell said...

yay! yay! yay! so happy for you!

Amanda said...

I am so happy for you girl!!!! Congrats on the job :)
I'm thinking of you today with the rainy day we're having. But I must admit - I'm praying for sun - soon! I'm not so good with this rainy stuff.