Mike hasn't gotten to post stories and pictures from his spring break trip yet, but I wanted to share something amazing that happened while they were in Boston. While at the Boston Science Museum with his Camden kids, Michael was coming out of the bathroom and literally bumped into the group of kids pictured above. They're the 3rd and 4th grade kids from our children's church and school we taught/worked at in MA just before we moved here! He couldn't believe it. He was immediately swarmed and jumped on and his Jersey kids found it pretty funny to hear their "Boston" being called "Pastor Mike". When he called to tell me, I was at work, but couldn't stop crying. I miss those kids so, so much. We both really love our Mount Hope kids, those in the pics above and so many who weren't there.
I think sometimes God sends us these little reminders to say, hey, I'm thinking about you, I love you, you are loved and here's a physical example. Thanks, God. Seriously.
3 comments:
You A's have touched and continue to touch a lot of people's lives. We are proud of you and inspired by the love you show to others!!!
That is so GREAT!
I love how God has called you both to touch children's lives when they are so impressionable and moldable. God is using you to further His kingdom. The kids will always remember both of you as they grow up and make choices on their own.
I'm glad to see God reminding you of that in different ways. You are loved and the love you show these kids is so real - - You go As!!!!!
Post a Comment