Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I had a fantsstic weekend at home with my sisters and friends and family this past weekend! The three of us sisters did so much laughing our abs hurt...we had a great time together and I really felt after the weekend that I had been gone for a week. It was a much respite from what has been a pretty emotional and stress-ful few weeks. Here are some pics for your enjoyment:




Missy, Ginny and I on our way to hear my favorite musician ever, Jason Harrod (seriously people, could I plug him any more often or shamelessly than I have done over the course of this blog's life? Why haven't you bought ALL of his music yet?!) It was a house concert, 50 people, food, wine and delicious music. Plus, I got to have two, that's right, TWO actual conversations with the man himself. And yes, I rather made a fool of myself. Oh well. First time being that close to celebrity, I'm sure next time I'll do better!



Fun in Lynn on Saturday...breakfast with mom, flea market bargains, and of course, about 45 minutes spent in the shoe department at Target. Those are NOT my feet, however, I won't give up the owner's identity. Can we say, hooker shoes? hahaha



No comments: