Saturday, January 26, 2008

As Promised....Pics of My Weekend Home in MA

Cooking dinner with Mum (my sister Melissa)...Orilus is cutting carrots (on left) and Jackson is using the handy Pampered Chef chopper for onions (in right).
My nephews...getting so big!
Me with the boys and Sandra, their neighbor friend. Mike and I lived in the same apartment building as Sandra and her family, which is right next door to my sister's house.
I heart Orilus!
Jackson showing off his new remote controlled car which he saved up for and purchased with his own moolah.



Note: My brother in law Jason is not in any of these pics as I had gotten a flat tire on my (Ros') car and he was amazingly kind and changed it and took it to get replaced. Nothing like a great brother in law, let me tell you! I was really touched by his generosity and kindness.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The boys are getting so big! Glad you got the chance to spend time with them and your sis and brother in law on the long weekend!!