Another super crazy weekend for us upcoming! You probably won't hear from us again on the blog until after Thanksgiving!
Friday (tonight):
4:30- Meeting at our house with our caseworker (whom we've asked to have re-assigned to a different case...she's not shown up three times now and I had to speak with her supervisor today. We'll see if she comes tonight...we're going to have a heart-to-heart with her.)
6:30- Brian Newhall's Thanksgiving dinner with his camp...all the directors attend each other's dinners.
Saturday:
9:00-5:00- Our DYFS class.....yippee! I'm bringing the Box 'o Joe tomorrow!
6:00- Ros' Thanksgiving Dinner
Evening: Cook a turkey
Sunday:
10:00-Cheer Brent on as he finishes the Philly 1/2 Marathon I plan to run next fall!
Rush back home to finish cooking for the...
3:00- Mike's StreetLeaders come over for a Thanksgiving dinner at our house..our way to say thanks for all of their hard work this summer and fall!
Monday:
Back to work!
Crazy times! And this is without kids in the mix!
3 comments:
Wow look at you two crazy people go!! When do you get to sleep, relax and enjoy the turkey dinners you are eating???
Good luck tonight, I'm praying for you guys :)
Love you!
haha! tell him that i will be thinking of him, and buy him something really cool. ;) and thanks for the hair complement. LOVE the new picture of you two on the page by the way. See you for Turkey!
Love your new picture!
How did the weekend go?
Post a Comment