I can't believe it's already Friday afternoon! I'm so happy to be working again and having the days moving quickly, it's a relief! Mike and I are on our way out for a date night but I wanted to post quickly and just say things are going really well at Campbell's. The law dept is proving to be a very interesting place to work, and as I've always had an interest in the law and government anyway, it's great to be learning more about corporate law. My days are scheduled so that I move between the different departments within Law, I start in Litigation each morning, then move between North American Business, Government Affairs, Food Law, International Practice and I think there's another one I'm forgetting. There are some great people in the office who are being great to me and not treating me as "just a temp". And as none of them read this, I can post this info: I was told by 2 different employees today that there is at least one administrative position opening within the department soon, and that I'm " being watched" by the Dept Head, Jane, to see "my character and work ethic and ability". (She cracked up today when she found me with my jacket and heels off sitting on the floor in the supply room organizing seemingly endless piles of tab diveders and making labels for the shelves.) So the work isn't exciting right now, but it could prove to be profitable if God opens the door for me to work directly with Campbell's (which I would LOVE).
So we'll keep praying together that God will help me to hear His voice when He speaks about where He wants me, and in the meantime, I'll keep plugging away! Three cheers to Soup!
No comments:
Post a Comment