We live in the dark ages in our house as far as technology goes: our computer is at least 20 years old (donated, though we have a great new wide screen monitor!), our TV is oldish and was free, our cell phones are both basics while we wait for our free upgrades, I can hardly operate my iPod nano, we don't even have a CD player in the house. Needless to say, I was thrilled to be taught a new trick by a co-worker...I learned even though I don't pay for web access on my cell phone, I can text the pictures I take to my email account! Woo-hoo! Why didn't anyone ever tell me that?! So here are a few I've taken on my phone recently.
This morning Na'Im decided to be a little ornery and got a hold of a pen while I was otherwise occupied. We call this "Art on Belly".
Na'Im and I hanging out after work/school, waiting for Daddy to get home.
Fireman Na'Im! He's at the stage where he likes to add accessories to his outfit on his own and is very into hats. I didn't realize his eyes were closed when I took this picture.

He loves to wear Daddy's things, his sunglasses, his shoes, his hats. Too cute.
There's a snapshot of our last few weeks!




No comments:
Post a Comment