New template? New template?! Aren't you stressed out enough already??
Seriously, though, if you scroll waaaaaay down to the bottom of my blog, you'll see the place where I picked up mine. You may have to re-do your sidebars, though, to warn you...and make sure you save a copy of this one before you replace it. Blogger will prompt you to do that. Obey them.
It sounds like you are having a BLAST with your kids and I'm so glad. Keep breathing...
1 comment:
New template? New template?! Aren't you stressed out enough already??
Seriously, though, if you scroll waaaaaay down to the bottom of my blog, you'll see the place where I picked up mine. You may have to re-do your sidebars, though, to warn you...and make sure you save a copy of this one before you replace it. Blogger will prompt you to do that. Obey them.
It sounds like you are having a BLAST with your kids and I'm so glad. Keep breathing...
Post a Comment