Tuesday, May 27, 2008

End of the Year

I nearly forgot to tell you that ASP is over for the year! Michael "survived" his first full year (summer-spring) at UrbanPromise, and if you ask him, he'll tell you he LOVES what he does. He feels he had a very successful first year as his focus was learning the ways of the city, getting to know the kids and figuring out the ropes of UrbanPromise. He's in de-briefing with the Children's Ministry staff this week, then off on vacation for 2 weeks. Two blissful weeks of nothing to do, no commitments, no work...maybe a road trip with a friend to get out of the city. Summer camp starts up at the end of June, interns will be here the third week of June. And then it's off full speed into another HOT, HUMID, BUSY summer of camp!

Time really does fly when you're having fun! (Or getting old...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mike! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I've always believed that getting old is a state of mind...I can't believe you've been at it down there for a year! Time really does fly (getting old or otherwise).