Hey, I saw this once before but it doesn't make it any less funny! That Joel...so easily parodied...
If you want to put a video in your post, highlight the "embed" code (to the right of the clip on youtube), copy it, and then paste it onto your HTML screen (which you can find by clicking on the HTML tab at the top of your posting frame). You won't see it show up on your post, but when you hit "preview," you should see it.
Does that make sense? If it doesn't, email me and I'll try to better explain myself.
1 comment:
Hey, I saw this once before but it doesn't make it any less funny! That Joel...so easily parodied...
If you want to put a video in your post, highlight the "embed" code (to the right of the clip on youtube), copy it, and then paste it onto your HTML screen (which you can find by clicking on the HTML tab at the top of your posting frame). You won't see it show up on your post, but when you hit "preview," you should see it.
Does that make sense? If it doesn't, email me and I'll try to better explain myself.
Post a Comment