Today my husband has called me twice with funny stories about his day in Camden and I thought I'd share them with you!
1. He was driving along this morning in the nasty rain downpour and noticed a man walking under a very large umbrella. Curiosity piqued, he looked more closely as he approached the man and realized....it was a patio umbrella the guy was carrying!! hahahahhahaaaaaa And he thought my huge black and white polka dot golf sized umbrella was over the top!!
2. After picking up his interns and going down to their After School Program site, he walked outside to get in the bus and go get the kids from school (what we call doing "pickups"). He turned the key in the ignition and nothing happened. Hm. Just then, the neighborhood guy who always looks out for Mike and his camp kids came running over and told him "They stole the battery!". People got into the side compartment of the bus and literally took the battery out of the bus and took off! Buck tried to stop them but was too late. So now Michael and his interns are stuck trying to figure out how to go pick up all of these kids who will be waiting for their ride after school. That part isn't funny....but seriously...who even thinks to go steal a battery from a bus?!?!
Oh man...I needed that laugh!
1 comment:
I LOVE the patio umbrella story!
Post a Comment