Saturday, January 26, 2008

Signs of Baby!

Signs of a baby coming are all over our house! Here are some...
The stroller and car seat my sisters bought for us as our shower gift (they're throwing us a shower on Feb. 9 in MA). We're doing the black and white toile in the nursery.


My pictures are sideways...but you get the point...safety measures are everwhere! We're still waiting for our house to get inspected by the state to get fully licensed.



This crib is the one that I slept in as a baby! Needs a paint job (and is missing pieces to attach the other side).


The nursery is starting to come together!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Yea!! I am so excited to have a baby in the family and be a Gramma again. The nursery is looking good!

Amanda said...

YIPEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky, Everything looks great.
How exciting!!!

Jenny said...

Wooo Hooooo! This is so exciting. I can't wait. :)

Sara said...

love the pushchair a.k.a. stroller!