This past weekend while on Sister Retreat, we went to a portrait studio to take an updated shot of the four of us. We took one 3 or 4 years ago and plan to do this for our parents and family every couple of years. (Plus, truthfully, we love having pics of ourselves!) I thought I'd share a few with you!
That's older sister Melissa on top, me on the bottom, #3 Ginny on the left and youngest Debby on the right

One of our favorites!

5 comments:
who ARE those gorgeous women?! hehehe
You girls are so beautiful!!! I loved the photos..."Go Figure" hahahaha :)
Awesome pics - you girls are to darn cute!! Makes me is you and the Ginnster. Love ya
Is this the first time that 3 out of 4 of you have long hair - - since elementary school? :)
The pictures are gorgeous. Ooo la la
soooo pretty...
Post a Comment