Tonight Mike and I are taking two of his junior high kids out for dinner. He's told everyone in his camp that he'll treat them to McDonald's, Checker's or Chick-Fil-A for their birthday, and they can bring a friend. It's something we started doing with our kids church in MA and I'm happy to see him continue it here. So because it's a girl's birthday today, I get to tag along! I'm really excited to be able to have some time to get to know a few of his campers!
I wanted to ask you all to be praying for the leadership of UrbanPromise's Children and Youth department. We need unity and communication to abound. Not much more I will say than that, just join with us in prayer if you would.
We also have a family whose three children are sleeping on the floor because they don't own mattresses. If you would like to help us purchase beds for them, please contact me at rebecca201@gmail.com. One of the girls missed school this week due to a headache from not sleeping well.
Thanks for all of your love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment