I thought I should note that we just returned from a week-long trip to Las Vegas. We were scheduled to attend the Assemblies of God Children's Pastor's Conference there and had added on a few days to extend it into a much-needed vacation. After letting our pastor know of our plans to leave Mt. Hope and move to Camden, he still felt like we should take the trip...so take it we did! Though the conference was honestly a big disappointment, we enjoyed a great week of just being away together. This was the first time in over a year that we had time to get away, and we savored every moment of it, knowing that this next phase of our lives will keep us super-busy. We decided while there to rent a car on Saturday and drove out to see the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and spent the night out there. It was a refreshing day after being in the city for so long. Though we were glad to have had the opportunity to see Vegas, it's not a place we want to return to anytime soon!
When I find the chord that allows me to hook up my camera to the computer, I'll upload some pictures for you all to see! (I say all, but only about 4 people know about this blog!). Anyway, just wanted to note our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment